Thursday, January 13, 2011

Living Small

I started writing this blog in part because I have a friend who has a blog, http://bkwilliams-catskidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/, and she is having a ton of fun with it.  Also, I know several people who for some time have thought I should share some of the things I have come up with that help me live in a very small house.  And when I say small, I mean SMALL!  Pearl Cabin is all of 650 square feet.  This was definitely an adjustment for me - it's rather like living in a apartment without anyone living on the other side of the wall!  I have lots to share, so keep checking back.

Also, I have lived single for a very long time and have managed to figure out some things to solve some of the issues faced by people who live alone.  For example, how to cook for one.  I have shared a few of these ideas and plan to continue.  This is an important part of living small!

I love a bargain!  I plan to share some bargain-finding tips.  I'm not really sure folks are right but there are some that think I can squeeze the dollar!

Of course, I will write about other topics as the ideas pop into my head - I sometimes think too much and will occasionally get on my soapbox!  For those of you who have suggested I write a book - here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment